Thursday 21 July 2016

The First Blog Post
This blog, inspired by my friends at Simcoe County District School Board, who's blog titled, "194 Days of Learning in SCDSB" was just what I envisioned would help BGCSDB grow their sharing of knowledge of all the great learning taking place.  Then, to give it my kick, I thought that before I begged and pleaded with others to share their knowledge, I had better walk the talk and do that myself.  This space is just that, a spot to share the good, bad, and ugly (sometimes it is not too pretty looking) of my learning journey with each and every one of you.  And finally, just so we're all on the same page, all of the sharing I'm about to put out into the world, is through my lens and does not necessarily reflect the values and views of my board, unless of course I state that!

Created using CANVA


No comments:

Post a Comment