Sunday 10 December 2017

Back from a Detour!

I start out with the best intentions and then before you know it, I've taken a turn left when I thought I was going right and then bang - it's been a whole year plus since my last blog post.  A lot has changed in that year.  I completed my first year as the Technology in Learning Consultant for my board, which was filled with learning experiences that left me feeling both exhilarated and defeated.  I'm glad it was more the exhilarated portion than the later, but new learning and new positions are tough, rewarding, and exhausting!  I am someone who seriously loves to learn.  I love to know more about pedagogy and how I might work to meet the needs of the students I am lucky enough to serve.  So, with that all said, I bring it back to my detour and to say that I'd like to get back onto this road of learning and sharing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment